The Purpose of this statement is to ensure you as a personal customer that we do not misuse the data that we do in normal business all naturally collect and store. This statement is therefore about how RST Logistics AS Collects and processes personal data in its business activities.
1. What information do we collect?
The Personal data is the information you provide to us directly by phone, email, Portal Home Our websiter or via other CommunicationMethods such as: Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
The Personal data we collect includes:
- COMPANY NAME (if you have a personal company).
- Org. Nr. (If you have a personal company).
- ADDRESS/BILLING ADDRESS (if you have a personal company or are an ordinary consumer).
- PHONE NUMBER (if you have a personal company or are an ordinary consumer).
- Email ADDRESS (If your email address is private and not associated with a company domain).
- IP ADDRESS (If your IP address is private and not associated with a company domain).
2. What is the information used for?
RST Logistics AS Use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you by phone, mail, mail or via other media.
- In Order to provide our services and products to you As for ex. Portal Home.
- Able to respond to requests and inquiries from you.
- For other purposes that are imposed on us by law, rules, regulations or other legal process.
3. How do we process and store the information?
Your information is stored in our:
- CRM System.
- Finance program.
- Mailing System.
4. Who has access to your personal data?
RST Logistics AS Does not process personal data as defined by the Privacy Act. We only record the Information We have indicated in the section. 1 to be able to communicate with you as a customer as set out in clause 2. By the way Parts We do not Customer information with neither persons nor enterprises.
5. How long will your data be stored?
RST Logistics AS Store personal data about customers in accordance with the applicable laws of any time.
- The Accounting Act requires us to store transaction data for 5 years.
- In Order to safeguard customer's rights in warranty and claim under consumer purchase law and the Purchase Act, we store your purchase history for 10 years.
- Data is kept in the systems as long as they are updated and it is relevant to keep them. In the Case of deletion, some personal data, primarily contact information, order and invoice histories and copies of correspondence will remain in our records to the extent necessary to protect legal rights or Regulatory requirements for documentation.
- Contact us to get an overview of what personal data we have stored about you.
- Contact us to request that stored information be altered, updated, or correct any errors in the information.
- Request deletion of information.
You may contact us if you have any questions about this privacy statement or how we process your personal data. If you believe that we have not complied with your rights under the Personal Data Act, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority in question. This is done by sending complaint to the Data Protection Authority, contact information is available at www.datatilsynet.no.
7. Our Employees
All our employees are obligated in their work rules not to share personal information about others with unauthorised persons.
10. Contact Informationn
Updated contact information is available huhR: http://rst.no/kontakt-oss/
Business Name: RST LOGISTICS AS
Tax exempt number: NO 982 381 320
Business Address: Vangsveien 10, 1814 Askim
Contact: CEO Richard Sæther